Thursday, May 27, 2010

Note: The basis of this blog is "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, the Plejaren and FIGU.

The truth and the future of humanity

... and the theme of this blog

Hello, my name is Reece. I was always an independent curious thinker, never limiting myself to the realms of accepted or institutionalised knowledge.

As I grew up the question arose as to what reality is, how the universe is, what the sense and meaning of life is, what is the reason for the existence of religions, how is the world working, do extraterrestrials and ufos exist, do ghosts exist etc. I was very passionate about these questions and took them seriously. Not knowing the answers was actually my only fear. Subsequently, over the course of a few years I looked into these questions more and more. I started with ghosts then worked my way to aliens and ufos. Somehow I knew the aliens part will also answer the meaning and sense of life question. I came across many pseudo contactees, delusional abductees, real ufo videos and many fake ufo videos. I had to use my intelligence to analyse everything and discern what was right and what was wrong.

I of course did not yet know the truth and not of Eduard Meier and the Plejaren. My insights and knowledge was basically that of my society’s. One classic misconception I had is that I never imagined an extraterrestrial to be a human being like on Earth. I knew my conceptions were limited and felt I had to change that.

I vaguely came across Eduard Meier in May 2007, but did not think much of it and left it; I saw a few minutes of a Randolph Winters lecture. Then in October 2007 I rediscovered Eduard Meier and the Plejaren after seeing an image in my mind of the Pleiades star cluster. I promptly searched “Pleiades” on Wikipedia, scrolled through the article, saw “Pleiadeans” mentioned somewhere at the bottom, then shortly watched the documentary “Contact” on YouTube. Upon watching it I instantly knew it is the truth.

From then on I was into the case/information, and studied it. I joined the English FIGU forum in February 2008, which in my opinion, is the most important English-speaking forum in the world, as the information discussed there is for our future survival and present benefit. The information conveyed to Eduard by the Plejaren Federation, mainly the Plejaren, covers a broad spectrum of material and spiritual knowledge and insights, ranging from human behaviours, politics, health information, world and event-related information, universal information, prophecies and predictions, to the spiritual teaching.

Over the approximately 3 years I have known the truth, I have made many like-minded friends online, who are all very valuable and nice human beings. I know that if there was no form of social like-mindedness I could connect to in this regard, I could not have learned at the pace I have.

Of all the global issues on Earth, there is one main one which primarily needs to be addressed: overpopulation. The politicians complain and insult each other constantly and get nowhere, talking about mostly worthless issues. All they need to do is use their reason and seriously address overpopulation; then the world could see a greatly significant benefit. In the meantime, we need the individual citizens to create more and more awareness about this issue. Overpopulation is the source for most social, economic, environmental, and psychological issues. Solving it through a 7 year birth stop-1 year birth control until the population has normalised to 529, 000, 000 human beings would be one giant step towards peace and harmony. It is the Circle For Humanity’s task and goal to help spread awareness on this dire issue, primarily by the spreading of the document “A Crusade Against Overpopulation”.

I hope, that in the future, truth, peace, harmony, love, empathy, freedom, knowledge and wisdom prevail on Earth, with no more wars, murders and countless other degenerations. My goal is to contribute to the mission of FIGU and in doing so to reach a respectable evolution myself.

Thank you for reading,

Reece Stiller

No comments: